Take those holiday leftovers and turn them into tasty nextovers with this Hanukkah Brisket & Latke Sandwich recipe.
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Schnucks Fresh Ready to Eat Broccoli Slaw
- 1/3 cup Schnucks Honey Mustard Dressing
- 8 leftover latkes
- 12 oz. leftover brisket, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, toss slaw and dressing. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, cook latkes 3–5 minutes, turning once, until warmed through.
- In a covered microwave-safe dish, microwave brisket 2–3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Evenly divide brisket and slaw between four latkes. Serve immediately.
515 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.