5 minutes, 5 ingredients, 1 delicious side dish for any BBQ!
- 1/4 cup Schnucks barbecue sauce of choice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- In a large bowl whisk together Schnucks barbecue sauce of choice, apple cider vinegar and Schnucks olive oil.
- Rinse and drain pinto beans and add to bowl along with fresh tomatoes. Toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve warm or cold.
Make It A Meal!
Make a balanced meal with this side served with Grilled Beef Brisket with Spicy Apple Slaw and Schnucks Watermelon Sparkling Water.
165 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.