This salad dressing is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy!
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Schnucks honey
- 2 tsp. Schnucks less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Schnucks ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 cup Schnucks pure olive oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a blender, place all ingredients except oil and sesame seeds. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- With blender on low speed, drizzle in olive oil slowly, place lid cap back on and blend on high for 1 minute, until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Add toasted sesame seeds to dressing and keep refrigerated in a covered container up to 7 days.
216 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.