Pumpkin and hazelnut spread were meant to be together in every fall dessert.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 9-inch cracker pie crust (see recipe notes)
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add eggs. Beat lightly with a fork until just combined. Gradually stir in half-and-half; mix well.
- Place piecrust onto a baking sheet and fill with pumpkin mixture. Warm chocolate hazelnut spread in microwave and then drop spoonfuls into filling and swirl with a knife. Cover edge of crust with foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 25–30 minutes more or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate until ready to serve.
420 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G