Shake up dinner tonight with this vegan bean chili recipe.
- 1 pkg mixed bean soup
- 9 cups vegetable stock
- (1) 14.5 oz can Schnucks petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Schnucks smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Green onions, sliced for garnish
- Rinse beans. Add ingredients except green onion to pressure cooker. Cook for 30-35 minutes. For firmer beans and veggies, cook 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves. Garnish with sliced green onions and serve hot.
132 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G