This Creamy Italian Pasta Salad recipe from Schnucks is an easy crowd pleaser.
- (1) 16 oz box tri-colored rotini
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup Schnucks ranch dressing
- ¼ cup Schnucks Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Stir gently until combined and refrigerate at least 2 hours or before serving.
- Stir in additional dressing to taste before serving.
228 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G