There’s muffin to it.
- 2 cups fine yellow cornmeal
- 1½ cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup Schnucks honey
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup Schnucks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Schnucks whole milk
- ¾ cup Schnucks frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl mix honey, egg, butter and milk
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined; do not overmix. Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
- Grease two 12-cup muffin tins and fill cups about ¾ full. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
196 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G