Try this delicious twist on Thanksgiving leftovers.
- 4 slices sourdough bread (½"-¼" thick)
- 4 tsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 8 thick slices roasted turkey
- 4 slices Schnucks Swiss cheese
- 1.5 oz Knorr® four-cheese sauce mix
- 1½ cups Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, divided
- 4 Schnucks large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Place oven rack about 6" from source of broiler heat and preheat. Place bread in single layer on rimmed baking pan; broil 30-60 seconds or until lightly browned, turning once halfway through cooking.
- In small bowl, stir together mustard and tarragon. Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with mustard mixture; over mustard mixture on each bread slice, layer one-fourth of the turkey and 1 slice cheese.
- Broil sandwiches, cheese side up, 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts; keep warm in oven.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, prepare sauce mix as label directs using milk and 1 tablespoon butter. In nonstick 12" skillet with lid, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into skillet; cook 2 minutes. Pour water around eggs into skillet, cover and remove from heat and let set about 5 minutes or until yolks and whites are firm.
- Transfer sandwiches to serving plates. Top each sandwich with 1 egg and spoon generous 1/4 cup sauce over each.
734 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G