Show your leftovers some love.
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1½ cups Schnucks flour, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 large Schnucks eggs, divided
- (1) 12 oz can lager beer
- 10 cups leftover stuffing
- (1) 2x2" pieces of leftover turkey
- Leftover mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce, for serving
- Preheat electric waffle iron and fryer filled with vegetable oil to 375°F. Place ½ cup flour in a small bowl. In a separate medium bowl, mix 1 cup flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Add 1 egg and can of beer; whisk until well combined. In another large bowl, thoroughly mix stuffing and 3 eggs.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 cups stuffing mixture into waffle iron and cook until browned and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- While waffle is cooking, roll turkey in flour and shake off excess. Dip floured turkey in batter immediately before placing in fryer. Fry 3-4 minutes, until golden brown, and place on paper towels.
- Place waffle on a plate and top with mashed potatoes, fried turkey and cranberry sauce. Serve immediately.
826 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G