Put those leftovers to good use.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks Dijon mnustard
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 16 oz French baguette, cut crosswise into thirds, then lengthwise in half
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 cups sliced roasted turkey or 1 Schnucks herb whole roasted chicken, skin and bones discarded and meat sliced
- 1 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 8 oz Brie cheese, rind trimmed and discarded, and cut into ¼" slices
- Place oven rack about 5 to 6 inches from source of heat; preheat broiler. In small bowl, combine mustard and rosemary.
- Place baguette pieces, cut side up, in single layer on large rimmed baking pan, pressing down on bread to prevent rolling; spread evenly with mustard mixture. Evenly layer apple slices, turkey and cranberry sauce over mustard mixture; broil 3 minutes.
- Top each sandwich evenly with cheese; broil 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
557 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G