This dinner is a real jerk (chicken).
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken thighs and legs
- lime wedge, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except chicken and blend until smooth.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine marinade and chicken. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 18-20 minutes, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
177 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G