An apple (ring sandwich) a day keeps the doctor away.
- 2 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Schnucks almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 2 tbsp low-fat granola
- 2 tbsp golden raisins, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp walnuts, finely chopped
- In small bowl combine almond butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Core apple. Cut horizontally into six slices.
- Spread almond butter mixture onto each apple slice. Sprinkle three apple slices with granola, raisins and walnuts. Top with other slices to make three apple sandwiches.
296 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G