More time in the morning is a good thing. This recipe helps with just that! Cook once and eat for days.
- 4 cups Bisquick Pancake & Baking Mix
- 4 Schnucks eggs
- 2 cups Schnucks milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 cups toppings of choice
- Schnucks maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 435°F. Spray an 18x13" sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk Bisquick, eggs, milk and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly to edges.
- Evenly distribute toppings over batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown and completely set. Cut into squares and serve with maple syrup.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days. Reheat in microwave.
Top it like it’s hot-cakes
We used sliced strawberries, sliced peaches, blueberries and chocolate chips, but the possibilities are endless! To make four flavors at once, use ¼-½ cup of each topping to cover a quarter of the pan.
69 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G