Our Zucchini Lasagna Rolls made with ground turkey will quickly become a family favorite.
- 3/4 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups Full Circle Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks shredded Italian blend cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil, plus more to garnish
- 3 large zucchini, trimmed and sliced lengthwise into 24 ⅛ inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup basil pesto, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a medium pot with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until browned, 8-10 minutes. Stir in marinara and cook until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 cup of shredded cheese and half of pesto.
- Add half of sausage mixture to a prepared large baking dish. Spread about 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture onto each zucchini slice, then roll up and place into baking dish. Top zucchini rolls with remaining sausage mixture, pesto and shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese starts to brown, 20-30 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and serve immediately.
520 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G