Don’t bug out – these zucchini caterpillars are delicious!
- 2 medium zucchini, halved horizontally
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan, to garnish
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, to garnish
- 2 tbsp. marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Make horizontal cuts every 1/4 inch along each zucchini, slicing almost to the bottom but not all the way through.
- Transfer zucchini to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 1-2 slices of pepperoni and a pinch of mozzarella into each cut. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until zucchini is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Top with Parmesan and oregano. Serve with marinara.
185 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.