This fresh side is the perfect pairing for an outdoor, summer meal.
- 3 zucchinis
- 2 cans reduced-sodium garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Full Circle Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. Schnucks ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Holding box grater with largest holes facing up, run zucchini along holes to create long strands or zoodles. In large bowl, toss beans, tomatoes, onion, mint, oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper; fold in avocado and cheese. Makes about 8 cups.
401 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G