Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara is a perfectly-portioned and easy-to-prepare meal that satisfies those pasta cravings. Dress it up by adding in a healthy serving of roasted mixed vegetables. Filling the bowl with broccoli and zucchini (or any veggies you have on hand) provides extra fiber and vitamins to keep you satisfied all afternoon.
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara
- 2 tsp. sliced fresh basil
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange vegetables on a prepared sheet pan. Toss with oil and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Roast 8–10 minutes or until vegetable edges are browned and centers are tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Prepare ziti according to package directions; toss with roasted vegetables and sprinkle with basil and Parmesan.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.