Short on time? Make a mean burger with zesty flavor in under 20 minutes. Mix in Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning for bold flavor and French’s® Yellow Mustard for a tangy finish. Grill it up and top it off with Crispy Fried Onions for the perfect crunch in every bite.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1/2 cup French's Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Mix ground beef, seasoning and mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Top burgers with fried onions. Serve on toasted rolls with lettuce, tomato and additional mustard, if desired.
444 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G