Try coating chicken tenders with pistachios instead of breading for a boost of plant protein and fiber. The outside is crunchy and crisp, while the inside stays tender and juicy.
- 1 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Roasted & Salted
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaved
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set aside baking sheet.
- In a blender, pulse Wonderful Pistachios a few times, until ground into a coarse powder. Add the Parmesan cheese, thyme and rosemary and pulse again until it is ﬁnely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut ﬂour, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the ﬂour and roll to coat. Dip the chicken in the eggs, shaking off any excess. Roll in the pistachio-Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with all the chicken.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, ﬂipping once about halfway through, until browned and cooked through.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.