Add winter spice and everything nice to make you’re own homemade pickles this holiday!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 6 mini cucumbers or 1 sliced English cucumber, quartered
- In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients except cucumbers.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, let cool and discard cinnamon stick.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers and refrigerate in a medium airtight container, ensuring that cucumbers are submerged in brine. Allow to marinate for 2 days before serving; pickles may be stored in refrigerator up to one week.
15 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G