There is a whole latte love in this recipe.
- 3 (10.75 oz.) pound cakes, thawed and cut into 1" cubes
- 3 large Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Schnucks pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. prepared espresso or dark-roast coffee, cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 9x13" baking dish, bake cake cubes for 10-15 minutes until dry.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, pumpkin puree, cream and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Add cake cubes and gently toss until evenly coated. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Wipe baking dish clean and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread mixture into pan. Bake 25-30 minutes until egg is set and top is slightly crisp.
- Mix powdered sugar with espresso and stir until combined. Drizzle glaze over top and serve immediately.
410 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G