Dress your table with this whole-grain dressing.
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 5 cups wild rice or whole grain of choice, cooked
- 1/2 cup Schnucks chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, onion, celery, apples and rosemary; cook until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in rice or grain and chicken stock; cover and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- To reheat: Add dressing and an additional 1/4 cup chicken stock (or water) to a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and cook until warmed through, about 12-15 minutes.
291 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.