Try one of these white chocolate-macadamia nut cookies for your next event!
- 3 cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 2 Schnucks large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Nestlé® Toll House® premier white morsels
- 1 container (6.5 oz.) Schnucks dry roasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars and butter 3- 4 minutes or until creamy, light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 30 seconds; scrape bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Add morsels and nuts and beat 30 seconds or until well combined. If dough is too thick for mixer, stir in ingredients with heavy spoon.
- Drop dough in 1 1/2" balls, 2" apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Lightly press balls to flatten to 3/4" thickness.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes per batch or until lightly browned around edges. Cool cookies on cookie sheet 2 minutes. With spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
170 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.