This re-imagined version of the traditional holiday cookie features a gingerbread thumbprint with a white and milk chocolate center. It’s an irresistible combination of sweet gingerbread spices and creamy chocolate.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 60 white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candies
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press a white chocolate candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container up to 5 days.
175 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.