What’s better than a slider topped with bacon and cheese? One that is served up on a King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Pretzel Bun – the perfect sweet and salty match for this craveable slider.
- 9 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Sliders
- 4 tbsp. HEINZ Mayochup
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 9 crispy onion rings
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 9 4-by-4-inch slices sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half crosswise
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half and cooked until crispy
- 9 green lettuce leaves
- Preheat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape the ground beef mixture into 9, 2-inch-wide patties.
- Brush each side of the patties with oil, and place them on the hot grill. Cook for about 4 minutes, turn over and continue to cook for another 4 to 6 minutes, for medium rare, or 6 to 8 minutes if you want them well done.
- Place 2 half pieces of cheese on each, along with 2 half pieces of bacon and cook for a minute or two, so that the cheese melts. Transfer the Pretzel Sliders to a platter or tray.
- To assemble, spread Heinz Mayochup on the bottom and top of each King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Bun. Place the green leaf lettuce on the bottom bun then add the cooked slider patty, topped with bacon and cheese and then the crispy onion ring. Finish with the top half of the Pretzel Slider, and skewer with a long toothpick. Serve immediately.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G