This summer salad is packed with flavor from fresh fruit, feta and grilled shrimp.
- 12 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup packed fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. Organic Girl baby spinach and arugula mix
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat grill to high-heat and oil grates. In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons olive oil and Cajun seasoning until evenly coated. Marinate in refrigerator until ready to grill.
- To make the dressing, in a small food processor combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, raspberries, vinegar, water, honey and Dijon mustard. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper if desired and chill in refrigerator.
- In a large serving bowl, add baby spinach and arugula with a pinch of salt. Toss to combine.
- Add watermelon cubes, blueberries and feta cheese. Add half the dressing and toss salad to evenly coat everything.
- Grill marinated shrimp over high-heat until opaque, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to salad and serve immediately with extra dressing.
344 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.