This tasty mocktail recipe from Schnucks will help keep your family cool in the summer sun.
- 3 lb. seedless watermelon, rind and seeds removed, cut into 1" chunks, plus some for garnish
- 1 pkg. frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 tbsp. grenadine syrup
- 4 cups ice
- 1 lime, thinly sliced (optional)
- In blender, combine half of watermelon with limeade concentrate and grenadine; puree until smooth. Add remaining watermelon and puree until smooth. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.
- In 2 batches, in blender, add half of watermelon mixture and 2 cups ice; blend until smooth and no chunks of ice remain. Pour into tall glasses; garnish with watermelon wedge or lime slice, if desired.
111 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G