Everything you love about a reuben in dip form.
- 1/4 lb. sliced Deli corned beef, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 8 oz. Schnucks sauerkraut, drained
- 8 oz. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Schnucks Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Schnucks sour cream
- hearty rye crackers
- In microwave-safe medium bowl, stir all ingredients except for crackers until well combined. Heat in microwave oven on high 2 minutes or until dip bubbles, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve dip warm with crackers.
Dip can be doubled and kept warm on a slow cooker’s warm or low setting.
98 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.