Salads aren’t just for lunch and dinner. With our Warm Breakfast Salad recipe, you can create a morning dish that is yummy and Pinterest approved!
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Schnucks eggs
- ½ cup diced onion
- 6 cups kale (ribs removed), packed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 slices Oscar Mayer Selects uncured turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp. whipped butter, if desired
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms to skillet and sauté for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat; add eggs and cook to desired doneness.
- Add onion to skillet with mushrooms and continue to cook until softened, 2-3 additional minutes. Stir in kale, tomatoes, bacon and mustard and cook until kale is just wilted. Remove from heat.
- Divide mixture among four bowls. Top each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan and an egg. Serve immediately with one slice of toast per serving. If desired, spread each slice of toast with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
300 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G