This Veggie Kick Roll recipe is delicious and easy to make! These rolls make a great appetizer or light meal full of veggies.
- 2 oz. whole wheat angel hair pasta (prepared according to package)
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded butter lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 medium jalapeños, thinly sliced with ribs & seeds removed
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 sheets rice paper
- Toss pasta with sesame oil and set aside. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, mini cucumbers, jalapeños, green onions and cilantro.
- Place 1/8 of filling in rice paper and roll. Serve immediately.
- For shrimp and veggie spring rolls: Thaw 16 pieces Schnucks 41–50 ct. frozen cooked shrimp; remove tails, and halve lengthwise. Add four half-size pieces to each spring roll.
- Fill a shallow bowl with cold water. Soak one sheet at a time until pliable (about 20 seconds).
- Transfer wet rice paper to a clean surface and evenly place filling in the middle.
- Fold both sides in to cover edges of filling.
- Finish by rolling upwards to form a neat roll shape.
Try dipping this in our Sweet Chili Sauce.
187 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.