Going meatless? Opt for this veggie chili!
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks canola oil
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) Schnucks black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Schnucks traditional tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) Schnucks small white navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Schnucks petite diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen whole kernel corn
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- green onions, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- cheddar cheese, for garnish
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garden soup mix vegetables and cook, covered, 10-12 minutes or until celery is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chili powder and cook 1 minute, stirring. Stir in remaining ingredients except for optional toppings; heat to boiling over high heat, uncovered. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes. Serve chili with desired toppings. Makes about 9 cups.
240 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G