Don’t let the title fool you. Our Vegetarian Taco Pizza is both filling and flavorful.
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup Schnucks chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/4 cups Schnucks Mexican-style shredded cheese blend
- 1 sliced jalapeño
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 sliced green onions
- Roll 1 refrigerated pizza crust into desired shape and place on prepared baking sheet. Prebake crust according to package (if necessary/desired).
- Evenly spread 1 cup Schnucks chunky salsa onto crust and top with 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 1/4 cups Schnucks Mexican-style shredded cheese blend, 1 sliced jalapeño and 1/4 cup sliced black olives (drained).
- Bake according to directions on pizza crust package. Remove from oven, slice and top with 1 cup shredded lettuce, 1 chopped tomato and 2 sliced green onions.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G