This recipe is a loaf of fun.
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg. Schnucks whole white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. refrigerated garlic paste
- 1 Schnucks Bakery mini-loaf
- 1 cup tomato bruschetta topping, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks finely shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 7-8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic paste and cook 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cut bread lengthwise in half and place on rimmed baking pan, cut side up. Spread bruschetta topping evenly on cut sides of bread; top with mushroom mixture, then sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Arrange tomatoes over cheese, overlapping slices to fit. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over tomatoes.
- Bake pizzas 12-14 minutes or until cheese melts and edges brown. Sprinkle pizzas with fresh basil. Cut each pizza crosswise in half to serve.
370 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G