Satisfy those crunchy cravings with this delicious Vegetarian Burrito Bowl. Not only is this recipe quick and easy, but it’s loaded with nutrients also!
- 10 oz. frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 (12 oz.) box Lightlife Mexican plant-based crumbles
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup Schnucks pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 40 Full Circle white corn tortilla chips
- Heat the rice and crumbles according to package directions. Warm the beans and corn in the microwave for 3–4 minutes.
- Peel, seed and slice the avocado. Divide the rice, beans, crumbles, corn and avocado among four bowls. Top with pico and cilantro. Serve with lime and chips, if desired.
429 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.