These veggies bites are party perfect.
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 asparagus spears, blanched then shocked in ice bath
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut puff pastry into 2" squares. Combine egg and water and brush atop pastry.
- Place one tomato slice on each square and bake according to package directions.
- Cut asparagus into 1" pieces and sauté with garlic in olive oil.
- Top baked squares with asparagus, onion, herb, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
60 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.