This goulash is filled with hearty vegetables like squash, zucchini, and bell pepper. You won’t even miss the meat!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Lightlife Smart Original Plant-Based Crumbles
- 2 cups button mushrooms, halved
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 cups unsalted vegetable broth
- 1 (28 oz.) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 oz.) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 8 oz. whole-wheat elbow pasta
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium. Add Lightlife Smart Original Plant-Based Crumbles, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5–7 minutes or until vegetables are just crisp-tender.
- Add broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, Italian seasoning and paprika. Bring to a gentle boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Add pasta and return to a gentle boil. Cook, stirring often, 10–12 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
548 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G