Shake up dinner tonight with this vegan bean chili recipe.
- 1 pkg. bean soup mix
- 9 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Schnucks petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. Schnucks smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- Rinse beans. Add ingredients except green onion to pressure cooker. Cook for 30-35 minutes. For firmer beans and veggies, cook 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves. Garnish with sliced green onions and serve hot.
132 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G