Creamy, tangy and seasoned with just a pinch of spice, this dip does it all. Serve it alongside anything, from crunchy veggies to thinly sliced meat and cheese.
- 4-6 large cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange garlic cloves on a parchment-lined sheet pan and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Roast 35–40 minutes or until garlic feels soft when squeezed. Let cool.
- Squeeze cooked garlic out of the cloves into a food processor. Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, shallot, cayenne pepper and the remaining olive oil; mix until smooth. Stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
139 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.