Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola is made with high-quality ingredients and packed with fiber to keep kids full & focused.
- 1/2 cup Full Circle Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. creamy or crunchy peanut butter, plus more to serve (if desired)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola, to serve
- In the bottom of a jar (or other airtight container) whisk together almond milk, peanut butter and cinnamon. Add oats and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl mash 1/2 cup of the raspberries and the chia seeds together. Stir into oat mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with remaining raspberries and, if desired, an additional spoonful of peanut butter. Sprinkle granola over top and serve.
404 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.