These sliders are a must-have grill recipe that are sure to please any hungry crowd. Serve as a main dish for dinner or as an appetizer.
- 2 tbsp. Fat Tire beer
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 (2 oz.) beef patties
- 1 oz. pastrami
- 1 tsp. spreadable salted butter
- 1 pkg. KING'S HAWAIIAN Pretzel Slider Buns
- arugula, to garnish
- 1 tbsp. sauerkraut
- To make White Beer Cheese, add beer, blue cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Season patties with salt and pepper and cook in a medium sauté pan to desired temperature, set aside.
- In the same pan, heat your favorite deli pastrami until hot.
- Butter and toast your KING'S HAWAIIAN Pretzel Slider Buns.
- Place arugula on bottom of you KING'S HAWAIIAN Pretzel Slider Bun then add beef patty.
- Evenly spread White Beer Cheese onto beef patty.
- Stack pastrami on White Beer Cheese, then add sauerkraut.
202.5 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.