This satisfying turkey sausage and white beans recipe proves fresh and healthy options don’t need to mean deprivation.
- 4 oz. lean turkey sausage links
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown turkey sausage over medium heat. Remove from pan and slice.
- Return slices to pan with olive oil. Cook sausage for 5 minutes or until no longer pink; add garlic, spinach and chicken broth to pan. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Add cannellini beans, tomatoes, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Heat through.
493 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G