Add a Schnucks twist to the classic Reuben sandwich.
- 2 cups old-fashioned coleslaw
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 3 cups precooked turkey meat or Deli turkey meat
- Schnucks butter flavored cooking spray
- 8 slices rye bread
- 8 slices Schnucks Swiss cheese
- n small bowl, combine coleslaw, dressing, green onions and caraway seeds. In medium microwave-safe bowl, heat turkey in microwave oven on high 45-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Spray 1 side of bread slices with cooking spray. Place 4 bread slices, sprayed side down, on work surface. On each slice of bread, layer 1 slice cheese, 3/4 cup turkey, about 1/2 cup coleslaw mixture and 1 slice remaining cheese. Place remaining bread slices, sprayed side up, over fillings.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Place sandwiches on griddle and cook 6-8 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts, turning sandwiches halfway through cooking. Cut each sandwich in half to serve.
668 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.