You’ll be feeling peachy after eating this quick and easy Turkey, Peach and Basil Sandwich. It only takes 10 minutes to make!
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 8 slices thick-cut multi grain bread
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. thick-sliced deli turkey
- 2 peaches (slightly firm), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 8 large basil leaves
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and set broiler to high. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Set aside.
- On a sheet pan, arrange bread in a single layer and brush one side with oil; add to oven and cook about 3 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted, flipping once halfway through. Transfer half of bread to a cutting board, oil-side down.
- Immediately top with cheese, turkey, peaches, onion, lettuce and basil. Spread mayonnaise mixture on remaining bread slices and place, sauce side down, on top of sandwiches. Cut in half and serve immediately.
391 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.