Turn your leftovers into a tasty quesadilla.
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup leftover or whole berry canned cranberry sauce
- 4-8" flour tortillas
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup leftover turkey
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- From lime, grate 1½ teaspoons peel; cut lime into four wedges and reserve for serving. In small bowl, stir cranberry sauce and lime peel.
- Place tortillas on work surface; evenly spread with chèvre then cranberry sauce mixture. Evenly top 2 tortillas with jalapeño and turkey; top with remaining tortillas to close quesadillas.
- In 2 batches, spray 12" skillet with cooking spray; add 1 quesadilla and cook over medium-low heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Spray top of quesadilla with cooking spray; turn and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until bottom is golden brown. Cut each into 6 wedges; serve with reserved wedge of lime.
301 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G