This Healthy Ones Turkey and Veggie Sandwich is made even better with Dave’s Killer Bread Thin-Sliced 21 Whole Grains.
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, skinned and mashed
- 4 slices Dave’s Killer Bread Thin-Sliced 21 Whole Grains
- 1/2 cup baby arugula, packed
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 6 slices red onion
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 6 oz. Healthy Ones deli turkey
- 24 baked potato chips (on side)
- In a small bowl, stir together avocado, salt and pepper. Evenly spread mixture among slices of bread.
- Make sandwiches by dividing remaining ingredients among slices of bread. Serve immediately with chips on side.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.