Melt in your mouth tuna melts that are ready in 30 minutes.
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (12 oz.)cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium celery ribs, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Adjust oven rack about 4 to 5 inches from source of heat; preheat broiler. Slice rolls horizontally in half. Place rolls, cut side up, on large rimmed baking pan; brush with oil. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until rolls are lightly toasted.
- In medium bowl, with fork, gently mix tuna, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, relish, parsley and paprika until blended. Spread tuna mixture over cut sides of rolls, then place on same baking pan. If desired, top tuna with 1 slice tomato. Cover tomato or top of tuna mixture with cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or just until cheese bubbles and browns.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.