Spend less time making margaritas and more time drinking them with this fresh strawberry margarita using Truly Strawberry Lemonade.
- 3 sliced strawberries, divided
- 0.5 oz. agave
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. blanco tequila
- 6 oz. Truly Strawberry Lemonade
- lime, to garnish
- In a mixing glass add 2 freshly sliced strawberries, agave and lime juice. Muddle to break up the strawberries.
- Add tequila, cover with ice and shake.
- Add Truly Strawberry Lemonade to the shaker and lightly strain into an iced double rocks glass.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and a lime wheel.