On a hot summer day, this drink will make you say, “Mmm. Ahhh.”
- 6 raspberries, divided
- 4 basil leaves, divided
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. orange vodka
- 6 oz. Truly Raspberry Iced Tea
- In a mixing glass, add 4 raspberries, 2 basil leaves, lime juice and simple syrup. Muddle gently to extract basil oil.
- Add vodka, cover with ice and shake.
- Add Truly Raspberry Iced Tea to the shaker, and then strain into iced glass.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries and basil leaves.