Burrito bowls are a great family staple dinner. Prepare the base of the burrito bowl and set out different toppings for everyone to create their own unique combinations.
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice, drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion, divided
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeded and diced (divided)
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups prepared black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 lbs. pulled pork
- Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese (if desired), to serve
- sour cream (if desired), to serve
- hot sauce (if desired), to serve
- fresh cilantro (if desired), to serve
- lime wedges (if desired), to serve
- In a small bowl combine rice, 1/2 cup cilantro and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- In a second bowl combine pineapple, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/4 cup onion, tomato and half of diced jalapeño.
- In a third bowl mash avocado then stir in 2 teaspoons lime juice and remaining cilantro, onion and jalapeño.
- Warm beans and stir in remaining lime juice. Season all food with salt, if desired.
- Divide all ingredients among 4 bowls.
830 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.