One serving of yogurt used in this tropical treat contains many of the essential nutrients your body needs. From A to zinc, these vitamins and minerals help to build strong bones and teeth, develop and repair muscles, generate energy and keep your immune system working properly.
- 2 tsp. Full Circle unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (see recipe notes)
- 1 cup Schnucks nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tsp. Schnucks honey, divided
- 1 lime, zest and juice, divided
- 1 Dole Tropical Fruit Cup in 100% juice
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp. chopped macadamia nuts
- Stir together half of yogurt, the avocado, half of honey and 1 teaspoon lime juice. In a separate bowl stir together remaining yogurt, lime juice, zest and honey. In two 10-ounce glasses, layer the avocado yogurt, fruit and the lime yogurt. Top with the toasted coconut and nuts.
To toast coconut, add to a small pan and cook over medium-low heat 3–5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
355 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.